Turnout at Chick-Fil-A Spirit Night was fantastic! Thanks so much to all the parents, children, and teachers who came to support FCC MDO. I don't have the final count yet, but I have to think we did an awesome job raising funds. And I had many tell me that they enjoyed seeing and visiting with other MDO families. I know the teachers enjoyed spending some time getting to know their class parents a little better also. We hope to have another one in December, so if you didn't make this one, hopefully you will be able to come to the next one.
Kely and I have been working on finalizing playground details. I believe that we are a few weeks away from breaking ground. We will keep you updated! As I mentioned at the beginning of the year, we are doing a community installation, so we will need all the volunteers we can get once the equipment arrives. If you would like to help out organizing the work day, please let me know. I would love some help!
Hope everyone has a blessed and safe Fall Break!
We will see you Wednesday and Thursday, October 19 and 20!