Daily Scripture

In the same way, let your light shine in front of others. Then they will see the good things you do. And they will praise your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 5:16

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MDO E-mail

Okay, spent a long weekend in Las Vegas with 65 degree SUNNY weather, and I was not prepared for Franklin to still be freezing cold when I got home!

I have mentioned that FCC is revamping the website. With all the changes somehow the MDO e-mail address got forwarded to my personal e-mail instead. My personal e-mail has driven me nuts lately with all kinds of junk mail to the point that I quit looking at it much.

Imagine my surprise when I found e-mails on there recently inquiring about MDO! So, until further notice, use mdofcc@yahoo.com for any e-mails that you may want to send to me.

Tuition is due Thursday for February. Our Stone Soup day has been moved to January 21st because of our snow day. I hope to have it all planned out by this Thursday.

We will start a unit soon on "Community Helpers" with an emphasis on the medical field. If you know of a doctor, nurse, veterinarian, or dentist that spends time teaching children about their field, please let me know. We would like to schedule a visit by one of these professionals if we can.