So please let others know that Franklin Christian DOES have a Mother's Day Out program, and we will be registering new students in February! Thanks!
The purpose of Shining Light is to connect children and their families to Jesus Christ through the nurturing of their spiritual, emotional, social, cognitive, and physical growth.
Daily Scripture
In the same way, let your light shine in front of others. Then they will see the good things you do. And they will praise your Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16
Friday, January 8, 2010
FCC Website
There are quite a few changes going on at Franklin Christian Church these days. One of these is our website which is undergoing a complete overhaul. Right now it does not show that there is a Mother's Day Out program. If you have friends who are interested in our program for Fall 2010, I do have the current information that I can e-mail to them. We hope that the website will be up and running soon, but I don't have a timetable.