We have been blessed with growth at FCC and with that has come a need for more ministry workers in our children's area.
So FCC has added two new positions this year, and I have accepted one of them.
I will now be the Children's Administrator for Franklin Christian Church. I will oversee both Shining Light and Children's Ministry. Betsy Turnage has accepted the Preschool Coordinator position for FCC and Lynne Davis will become the newly created Shining Light Coordinator. FCC will also have Gail Bivins as Elementary Coordinator and Amanda Minor as Children's Administrative Assistant.
All this really means for you is that Lynne Davis is now in charge of day-to-day operations at Shining Light. She will be the one answering most of the e-mails and conducting tours for prospective families. She will continue to do what she has been doing seeing to the needs of the classrooms, teachers, and children.
Betsy Turnage will still be handling financial matters for SL for a period of time. There will be a gradual transition as Lynne learns more of the financial side and can assume some of those responsibilities.
I will still be around, however! You may reach me at joni@franklinchristianchurch.com. I will still be very much involved with Shining Light and all the wonderful things that go on here!
If you have any questions, please shoot me an e-mail or give me a call at 656-1673.
Thanks so much,
Joni Myers