I am now going to move those of you who originally requested Mon/Wed over to those days. This may free up some spots for those who are on Tues/Thurs waiting list. If you have already received one confirmation later, I will probably simply e-mail you about any changes that I make.
I will also now begin to deposit Mon/Wed checks, so please be aware of that. Our checks are always deposited with our Sunday offering, so checks usually clear (at least at my house) on the Tuesday after.
On that note, if you ever have any questions about money matters at Shining Light, please be sure and e-mail Kely Fouraker at mdorecords@franklinchristianchurch.com. This will save you time as I usually do not know the status of each check or deposit. Kely works Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those are good days to contact her.
Thank you to those of you who have sent families our way for this coming fall! We still have openings on Mon/Wed, so please pass our name along if you know of someone who is interested. We do tours of the program on Thursday mornings, and they can contact me at shininglight@franklinchristianchurch.com to set up a time. If they are interested in our summer program, they can contact us at ShiningLightsummer@franklinchristianchurch.com.