Daily Scripture

In the same way, let your light shine in front of others. Then they will see the good things you do. And they will praise your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 5:16

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Registration Forms

Several of you have requested placement for younger siblings, and I have penciled you in.  However, I am beginning to receive quite a few requests for openings.  Please help me to keep your place for your younger child by ensuring that I have both the registration form and fee.  You can download a registration form from our church website www.franklinchristianchurch.com.  You may mail it or drop it by the church office.  This ensures that I do not accidentally give your child's placement away because I don't have the necessary forms!


Thanks so much for your help with this!  If you have any questions at all, please e-mail me at mdo@franklinchristianchurch.com.