Daily Scripture

In the same way, let your light shine in front of others. Then they will see the good things you do. And they will praise your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 5:16

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

INTERNET!

This week has turned out great for me as we now have INTERNET downstairs in the children's area! 
This will allow me to check e-mails during the day, look up curriculum from sites that I've purchased, update the blog, and order materials for MDO.  I should be able to answer e-mails more promptly than I have in the past.  So I am thrilled needless to say!

So if you need to e-mail a request or question on a school day, please do so, and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

WEDNESDAYS!  Today has been a wonderful day with your children!  They seem to have adjusted easily and well.   Unfortunately, our tote bag order didn't come in - I guess a snow delay - the two year old class still needs them, but hopefully we will have tote bags by next Wednesday.